Friday, November 26, 2010

my sayang-s! :)

here it goes.... :) after a long while i didnt blog...
well, im having exams...(another one more paper and it's a holidayyy!!! :) )

hey,i wanna share to everyone the most important people and things in my life! :) my sayangsssss....



 us- the cucu-s and my grandparents. :)

 my dad and baby cheewa. :)

 my mom, irna and arin and my dad. :)

 my mom,aina,me and liza and my dad. :)

 my mom,shasha, my kakak, hanna, farah, and my dad. :)

my family. :)

the lover in our house. it's just too cute. :) cheewa...

 my pink baby mini inspiron :)

 my darling flute :) the melody is just surprisingly nice if you do know how to play it correctly. :)
and liza, let's duet when i get back home. :) teehee..

the baby, piano. :) which brightens most of my days back at home.. 

barbiesssss... :) i love love em...:)


the besties in utm..naz and sher.. :)


me, aina and fiza..fun and cra-a-azy..:)

and yeah, my bestie back in kuching and kk.. :) sorry no pics..coz i couldn't find it in my folders...wait til i found it then, i'll upload it.:) 

that's it for now..im freakin lazy to type..:) 

camwhore! 

me and the crazy orange hair that made a very bad impression in uni.HAHAHAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment