Sunday, October 31, 2010

*blur*


hello monday! :) 

i wanna try blogging in bm...so, here it goes...:P
selamat monday! :)

hari ini, saya rasa teruja ptg tadi..bermain futsal bersama rakan2 sekalian.:)

anyways, my friend, (black-haired) day, (her name IS day..) dia injured hari ini....padahal, we actually told her to NOT play, and she bimbo-ly ignore what we told her.......-.-" (sorry if you're offended, dearie day.) suddenly, *dun dun* her knee tercabut...(well, something like that.) then, we went off to the hospital after the incident...
after that, we go makan-makan at Ayub restoran.:) nice delicious food..and yay me! the waiter actually understood when i said, "roti bakar kaya"... :) yes, i'm happy.... *hey, seriously., i don't know what to write in my blog...* 

sigh sigh...perlukah? perlukah update slalu..? -.-"

anyways, back to the roti kaya bakar...or whatsoever it is, as usual, me, day and my roomate had a conversation........about futsal and day's cheese who's almost a jeruk cheese. i can see that nowadays, many people out there are jeruk cheese.....by the way, did i mention? this evening, some stupid crraaaa-aa--zz-yy girl place my baju on the counter in the laundry room? how stupiak is that??? my laundry bag is empty, FOR GOD'S SAKE*...sigh...unlucky me...i'm soo freakin pissed..but, yeah, what to do...sigh.sigh...only one word to decribe the inhuman attitude of that girl, "nang GAI abis." haha (yeah, there, i said it) i understand how u feel,day...when u said that someone place and scatter your baju on d counter...(and, the saddest thing is that, you know who the girl is) 

back to the roti kaya and the conversation me and my friends had, day was like, "am i a black haired? coz i feel like one."
sherry grinned, "i'm brunette.."
and i just smiled.:) -i guess, this whole blonde,brunette,red haired thingee is bothering me much coz i dont think im a blonde.:(

oh, yeah, did i mention too, i'm at cict...thinking what to write in my blog......-.-" lame....-.-"" double sigh
and, oh yeah again....sherry is suddenly a blonde!yippie!! :) and i ACTUALLY did gave her advise.:) im such a good brunette friend.:) happy me! 

oh, screw me again..sorry SHER, i didnt know u wanna go toilet.-.-" sorryyy.........and i was like, sitting in front of her, and she didnt even smile...later la sambung about the roti kaya thingee... 







1 comment:

  1. dear.. ur BM sooo klaka!! better u write it in eng.. sng nak faham.. ahax

    ReplyDelete