Wednesday, October 27, 2010

assignments and tests..-.-"

damn.stupiak assignments that need to be submitted this friday...HYDROLOGY and the killer REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN 1!! :'( what a sad life. see? my life is not great afterall in uni..im feeling stressed like hell.:( these few days is such a bummer to me...with traffic engineering test and rc assignment that i need to redo all along..such cheeseass! :(

At first, my friends told me, "ambik nilai hf yang soalan bagi..125mm.." then i was like, "okaaaayy....."
i counted the slab design for more than 4 hours straight...suddenly....*DUN DUN* my slab failed...
i tried cheating the data, changing the values a wee bit different.......but IT DIDN'T WORK OUT!

then, i decided to change the slab thickness to 175mm...the sad thing about it is that, i designed the beam before knowing the slab failure....time and day wasted for the failed design=3days,2nights... -.-""

anyways, as i know my slab didn't fail after,i'm happy as a blonde receiving a compliment for her smart-ness* yay me! but still, i'm busy continuing the assignment now as i have no time to have fun...(well,apart from gossiping and futsal) :)


now this is the "thing" that we designed.such cheese..
looks easy but it isn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment