Thursday, January 20, 2011

20th January 2010.. still in my mind..:'(

one year passed by... Nenek aka maklimbang is gone for one year already... and, honestly, i still couldn't get over it... I loved her so much... :'(

the saddest moment is that, i'm always far from family whenever any one of my family member passed away...just like maknek (my great grand mother) ... sigh...

sad-ness all over again when i think of her... yes, i know, people kept telling me, "God loves  her more...and that, He took her life away.."

i remembered those words she told me before i leave kuching at the airport...
nenek: take care and remember, study hard... will see you next two weeks.. if 'sempat'..
me: (blurly) alright! (hugged nenek)

all of a sudden, nenek kissed  my forehead and cried... and, now i know why...
*sad-ness*'

and, her cheese biscuits... damn, i missed it soo much..and NO ONE CAN DO THE SAME CHEESE BISCUITS AS HERS... :'(

and, when she's gone, it's like i lost a part of me... :'( *sad-ness* again...

nenek, i love and miss you so much! thanks for being the best nenek that i've ever had! :')

al-fatihah, (my beloved grandmother,Lily Bisunie Eyaw) :'(

1 comment:

  1. Al-Fatihah..
    dear.
    i knw how u felt.
    i was nvr at home when my grandparents passed away..

    anyhow,
    may Allah bless her there..

    pray 4 her ya.

    mish u dear.

    ReplyDelete