Sunday, October 31, 2010

dun dun

turns out...my roomate is not mad at me. :) hugs. 
anyway, back to the kaya roti....it's actually delicious. :) better than the one made at home and made at the previous restaurant that we went with the stupid waiter who dont understand bm! -.-" 


oh, it's raining in jb..heavy rain...wow...feels sleepy....
then u know, as i mentioned in d previous post (actually, im not sure ive mentioned it or not)...my roomate, sherry, she wants to go to the toilet..and then, as we walk along the almost dark path, finally, we reach the end of the path, towards the toilet...it was scary....no lights and all, suddenly, i asked, "are you gonna leave me alone outside?" then sherry was like, "no," .........a few seconds later, she ran ,and i followed... *slap me please* whaaaaattttt?? and then, she x jadi go to the toilet....scary...like, seriously...and naz was like, "ada lampu la...."


oh yeah, as an intro, here..i'll show you who is sherry and nazmi.:) and oh yeah, day (the girl i mentioned in my previous post.)

                                me and deaday

                                        
sherry and nazmi .:) (sorry for the bad camera effects coz the camera jatuh n rosak a bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment