Friday, October 29, 2010

suddenly, everyone's changing. (:

As you know, yes, i'm not a black-haired girl now... :)
I don't know why, my friends kept saying, "you're soo BLONDE!" okaaaay...don't get it wrong, not the hair BLONDE! the attitude blonde! -.-"" haish...

i went out with sherry and nazmi a few hours ago. I've finally submitted my killer project of reinforced concrete design 1 today..*yay me!*

anyways, we went to Giant because sherry wants to alter her jeans, after, we went to kedai makan somewhere in tmn u (near Giant) ---i think--- Nazmi ate like, three plates of roti canai...and YES, he's eating like orang gila... and then, i ordered roti bakar...the stupid man didn't understand a word i say. I was like, "roti bakar cheese..." and then he was like, "roti cheese? " then i'm like, "eh, salah...roti bread kaya." then he stood there, looking at me..(i know the look of "hey, you're so stupid. i cant even understand a word you're saying")
then i was like, "roti bakar kaya." and he said, "cheese?" ..please tell me that's not cheesy enough...-.-"

while waiting for my food to come, me, sher and naz -we- had a decent conversation about how sherry's suppose to make the first move to her mr.*.

see this?
okaaay..this may sound crazily cheesy but, i suddenly think brunette is the new blonde! :)

Back to the conversation we had at the kedai makan,
sher was like, "i don't know how to make the first move. I don't know what to do? help me." (well, the conversation didn't really sound like this but, it's similar)
Then, nazmi said with his innocently love doctor face, "you blew him off... try being a blonde! don't be too butch."
Although, i dont technically know what "butch" is...i just a ssumed i know. (nodded) :)
then i was like, "sher, suddenly you're thinking like a red headed girl... and naz is the brunette.."
*clap clap...* he knows how to give advice...and by the way, i'm thinking brunette too! :) yay me once again...
and then, after a few rounds of shisha, nazmi suddenly LOL, and he speaks like a blonde...:) soo crazily CRAZY! Anyways, had a great night with sherry and nazmi.. (soon to be blonde, and the new blondie) 

*honestly, i don't know what to write...sorry if it bores.*
(and oh yea, it's 5 am, and i'm still at cict :))

3 comments: